- Reference Documents
APPLICATION FOR BECOMING AN APPROVED VENDOR IN RELATION TO EMERGENCY PIPELINE/STATIONS REPAIR, NON-EMERGENCY PIPELINE/STATIONS REPAIR AND PROJECT MODIFICATIONS SERVICES FOR TANAP SYSTEM
TANAP Doğalgaz İletim A.Ş. (“TANAP”) owns and operates the Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline, being a 1800km pipeline approximate (being 1,333 km of 56" diameter pipeline and the remaining section 48" diameter pipeline) with agreed compression and an initial capacity of 16 bcma from a single entry point at the South Caucasus Pipeline (“SCP”) system interconnection to exit points within Turkey and with the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (“TAP”) system at or near the Greece/Turkey border (the "TANAP System").
TANAP is pleased to inform that the companies intending to become an approved vendor to TANAP have the opportunity to apply in accordance with their business expertise.
TANAP wishes to engage a contractor to perform the Emergency Pipeline/Stations Repair (EPR/ESR), Non-Emergency Pipeline/Stations Repair (N-EPR/N-ESR) and Project Modifications Services (“Works”) for TANAP System (excluding the offshore pipeline section), and brief scope of Works are summarized as below:
- equipment and manpower to kept ready for mobilisation by the Contractor for EPR/ESR Service at all times (subject to Monthly Commitment Fee)
- The welder qualifications
- Execution of the Repair
- Material Supply
- Application of full encirclement welded steel sleeve
- Application of epoxy grout filled sleeve
- Application of mechanical leak sealing repair clamp
- Application of pinhole bolting clamp
- Application of composite reinforcement sleeve and wrap repair
- Excavation, soil works, non-emergency repair activities and Coating Repair
- Execution of the Repair
- Material Supply
The prerequisites for being prequalified are as follows:
- Being active in the business of Oil, Gas and Chemical industry (OG&C) such as Onshore Pipelines, Compressor Stations, Crude Oil Pump Stations, LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) Terminals, Natural Gas Fired Plant Power Plants, Refineries & Petrochemical Plants construction in last 5 years;
- Having performed as a main contractor a minimum number of 2 (two) Construction Project in the last 10 years involving; i) Onshore Pipelines with a diameter of 36" or above and for a length of at least 70 km under a single contract (including pig stations and block valve stations), and/or ii) Compressor Stations, and/or iii) Crude Oil Pump Stations, and/or iv) LNG Terminal, and/or v) Natural Gas Fired Power Plants, and/or vi) Refineries;
- Having performed as a main contractor and/or subcontractor a minimum number of 2 (two) Hot-Tapping Operation (with or without Stopple operation) in the last 10 years;
- Having performed a minimum number of 2 (two) Construction and/or Installation Project as main contractor and/or subcontractor in brownfield of existing facilities, which are under operation such as Onshore Oil & Gas Pipelines, and/or Oil & Gas Facilities, and/or Petrochemical Plants, and/or Refineries in the last 5 years;
- shall not be subject to any sanction from IFC/EIB/EBRD or EU/US/UN or Republics of Turkey and Azerbaijan;
- shall have management systems either registered to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 or similar;
- Financial stability.
These and other criteria are further defined in the Questionnaire.
In this regard, the companies intending to become an approved vendor to TANAP (“Applicants”) in relation to the Works are kindly requested to fill-out the questionnaire form (“Questionnaire”), which can be downloaded via link provided below, and to submit their application inclusive of the Questionnaire with the supporting documentation as required thereof to the e-mail address at email@example.com via electronic mail, with the subject of “Submission of Questionnaire for Emergency Pipeline/Stations Repair, Non-Emergency Pipeline/Stations Repair and Project Modifications Services for TANAP System”.
Besides, the Applicants intending to be evaluated by TANAP for invitation to a Bid for Submission of Questionnaire for Emergency Pipeline/Stations Repair, Non-Emergency Pipeline/Stations Repair and Project Modifications Services for TANAP System, which may be announced by the first quarter of 2022 by TANAP at its sole discretion, shall submit their applications as detailed above on or before 18:00 hrs. local (Ankara, Turkey) time 15 December 2021.
Notwithstanding the above, Applicants requiring any clarification of the Questionnaire mayl contact TANAP via electronic mail to the e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org.