- Reference Documents
A total of 15 contractors including domestic and foreign firms will be invited to bid for construction tenders for the 1,810 km overland construction as part of the TANAP project, which aims to be an energy solution to Turkey’s and Europe’s supply security.
The Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline Project (TANAP) will transport natural gas extracted from Azerbaijan’s Shah Deniz-2 gas field to Turkey and Europe and has opened Tenders for Prequalified Companies which were named for pipeline construction.
15 companies will be invited to submit bids.
A total of 15 contractors including domestic and foreign firms/consortiums will be invited to present their tender pre-qualification bids for the construction of a 1,810 kilometer pipeline over Turkish soil. Eligible contractors invited to submit their bids are as follows in alphabetical order:
1. Alsim Alarko Sanayi A.Ş. - Techno Eng. Services (pvt.) Ltd - Atayol Construction Inc.
2. Bonatti S.p.A.
3. Consolidated Contracting Engineering & Procurement S.A.L. (Offshore)
4. Fernas Construction Inc.
5. KazStroyService OGCC JSC - Akfel Petroleum and NaturalGas Engineering Inc.
6. Max Streicher GmbH & Co.
7. PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH - Habau GmbH - Özaltın Construction Trade and Industry Inc.
8. Punj Lloyd Ltd. - Limak Construction Industry and Trade Inc.
9. Saipem S.p.A.
10. Sicim S.p.A. - Yüksel Construction Inc. - Akkord Industry Construction Investment Corporation OJSC
11. Sinopec International Petroleum Service Corporation-
12. Spie Capag
13. Techint Compagnia Tecnica Internazionale S.p.A. (Techint E&C Europe)
14. Tekfen Construction and Installation Inc.
15. Zakhem International Construction Ltd - STFA İnşaat A.Ş. - Larsen & Toubro Ltd.